Family Essentials kit:
Home Essentials kit:
dōTERRA has the 11 basic and most used/common oils in a starter kit called the Family Essentials Kit or Home Essentials kit.
The Family Essentials kit comes with the 11 oils for $150. They come in 5ml bottles. Plus, the On Guard + Peppermint beadlets!
OR the Home Essentials Kit is $275. Same basic oils –however, they come in the 15ml full size bottles plus you get a Petal home diffuser! (3 times as much for about a $100 more)
Only the Deep Blue Soothing blend comes in a 5ml.
The oils in the Family Essentials Kit and the Home Essentials kit are and primary uses from doterratools.com:
Lavender (Retail price without kit $28):
- “Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Eases muscle tension”
- MY USES-with Lavender oil we use it for everything…in the diffuser at night or in a bath for its calming & relaxing qualities, on the skin for irritations like itching, bug bites, overexposure of sun, etc. We love it for so many things but it also smells amazing–unlike any other Lavender oil we have ever smelt!
Peppermint (Retail $27):
- “Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health”
- MY USES-with Peppermint oil I have combined with Wild Orange in diffuser or in spray bottle to naturally wake up and focus on a task. I have made my own natural mouthwash with Peppermint oil—see doterrablog.com for recipe:http://doterrablog.com/diy-mouthwash-recipe-made-with-essential-oils-for-a-fresh-clean-mouth/
Lemon (retail $13):
- “Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability”
- MY USES-with Lemon oil I love adding it to cleaning supplies, to the kitchen diffuser for a fresh scents, to use as a natural sticker & pen remover, in my water for a refreshing drink!
Melaleuca aka Tea Tree oil (Retail $25):
- “Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats”
- MY USES-with Melaleuca oil I love to use it for cleaning products as well, healthy immune boost in the diffuser & hand sanitizers, I use it to clean occasional skin blemishes, and I just love its fresh & clean scent.
Oregano (Retail $32):
- “Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Provides immune-enhancing benefits
- Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function
- Excellent source of antioxidants”
- MY USES-with Oregano oil we use it in the diffuser for immune-enhancing benefits in the P.O.O.F. blend (Peppermint, Oregano, On Guard, and Frankincense) so effective in times of need!
Frankincense (Retail $93):
- “Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, blemishes, and stretch marks”
- MY USES-with Frankincense oil we use it for every thing (when in doubt, use Frank), we use it for maintaining a healthy immune system every night in a rollerball combined with Lavender for its calming & relaxing properties, I have used for relieving discomfort from too much sun, for imperfections and for stretch marks during & after my four pregnancies.
On Guard Protective blend (Retail $42):
- “Supports healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental threats
- Cleanses surfaces
- Purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation
- Energizing and uplifting aroma”
- MY USES-with the Protective blend and other products we love to clean surfaces in a natural way for babies & pet’s paws, support healthy immune function when seasonal threats are high, I love the smell of the Protective blend in the diffuser especially during the holidays!
Breathe Respiratory blend (Retail $26):
- Maintains clear airways and breathing
- Supports overall respiratory health
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats-with the Respiratory blend we love diffusing for its ability to clear airways and energize you, even when we are feeling 100% I still love to apply before a hike, run, or yoga to open my airways and have a better workout!
DigestZen Digestive blend (Retail $41):
- “Aids in the digestion of foods
- Soothes occasional stomach upset
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract-with the Digestive blend we love to use it after a large meal, or to help our digestion if its experiencing any upset, this blend is a miracle worker for so many things, and has uses beyond just digestion.
Deep Blue Soothing blend (Retail $42):
- “Soothes sore muscles and achy joints
- Supports healthy circulation”
- MY USES-with the soothing blend we love to use it on sore muscles after a workout or beforehand to be proactive, I love applying to my neck & temples to wake up if there is any sort of head tension going on.
On Guard + Peppermint beadlets (included with Family Physician Kit–Retail for both $30+):
On Guard beadlet uses:
- Consume when seasonal threats are high to promote immunity.*
- Take when traveling to protect against environmental threats.*
- Dissolve one to two beadlets after eating to freshen breath.
Peppermint beadlet uses:
- Dissolve one beadlet in mouth to freshen breath.
- Take after meals to promote oral health and digestion.*
- Have a bottle on hand when traveling to ease occasional stomach upset, nausea, and motion sickness.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
All of this would retail for $393.00 instead of the kit price of $150.00 Family Essentials Kit (less oil) or $275.00 Home Essentials Kit. Plus, you get the $35 wholesale membership included in either of the kit prices.
* also note that the oils in the Family Essentials kit are 5ml bottles so you are getting three times more in the Home Essentials kit because they are 15ml bottles. The $393 is for retail 15ml bottles.
If you are ready to go, please use the wholesale step-by-step link with the instructions on how to sign up…you can find that link below. When you have successfully completed the purchase of the Family Essentials (or 100 PV enrollment order) or Home Essentials kit…please email me with your address so I can send you some info and your corresponding welcome gift. Thank you!
Email or message me on FB with any questions: email@example.com