Here is the current PRODUCT GUIDE (CLICK HERE) of everything doTERRA offers in case you don’t want to pick out your own combo!
Here is the FULL list of doTERRA enrollment kits — basically these kits are bundled together for the deepest discount…if you purchased each oil one by one it would cost a lot more! CLICK HERE
Another kit I love for getting started is the Aroma Essentials kit (scroll down)…I would have loved this option when getting started. Also, comes with a diffuser! If you are looking for a rollerball option…the Touch kit is my favorite! CLICK HERE to view it.
I just did a recent blog post called “Beyond Oils” on the oil products I order every month on my LRP rewards order – check them out here!
If you are ready to go…here is the wholesale sign-up step-by-step…CLICK HERE.
Family Essentials kit bundle PLUS you will get the FREE WILD ORANGE and Welcome kit with everything you need to get started!
(the kit I started with in 2009!):
This Family Essentials Kit has been updated recently and now includes a Pebble Diffuser!!
Family Essentials Kit:
(5 mL bottles)
- Lavender: Lavender can be soothing when used internally,* and its calming and relaxing aroma promotes a peaceful environment that’s conducive to sleep.
- Lemon: With natural cleansing properties, Lemon is effective for freshening the air and cleansing the surfaces in your home.
- Peppermint: The refreshing, minty aroma and versatility of Peppermint—with uses ranging from oral care to respiratory health and digestive support*—has made it a doTERRA favorite.
- Tea Tree: Tea Tree is best known for its topical purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and nails.
- Oregano: A popular cooking spice, Oregano essential oil also serves as a powerful cleansing agent and offers powerful antioxidants,* extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
- Frankincense: Often called the king of oils, Frankincense can be used internally for a variety of health benefits* or topically to soothe the skin.
- Deep Blue®:Formulated to soothe and cool, Deep Blue is an enriched blend of essential oils—perfect for a massage after a long day or an intense workout.
- doTERRA Breathe®: A popular oil blend, the refreshing aroma of doTERRA Breathe helps create feelings of easy breathing.
- doTERRA On Guard®: doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function when used internally* and also contains cleansing properties.
- DigestZen®: This oil blend is wonderful effective when it comes to aiding food digestion, soothing occasional stomach upset, and reducing uncomfortable gas when used internally.*
- Pebble™ Diffuser: This ultrasonic diffuser provides several incredible features, including a five-hour continuous run time, a ten-hour intermittent runtime, and multiple light settings.The Aroma Essentials kit comes with the “Top 10 oils” for $150. They come in 5ml bottles.
Aroma Essentials Kit Includes:
(5 mL bottles)
- Peppermint: Peppermint provides a stimulating, energizing aroma that many go to for a quick minty refresher.
- doTERRA Balance®: doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend offers a tranquil aroma that reminds you to find harmony and balance in both mind and body.
- doTERRA Breathe®: This incredible oil blend helps maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing, while also minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
- Wild Orange: With an uplifting, energizing aroma, Wild Orange has become one of the top-selling doTERRA essential oils.
- doTERRA On Guard®: doTERRA On Guard provides a warm, spicy aroma that can be diffused to help freshen the air.
- Citrus Bloom®: Citrus Bloom welcomes spring into your home with its blend of Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils.
- doTERRA Serenity®: The calming and soothing aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend helps create a tranquil atmosphere at bedtime.
- doTERRA Cheer®: Fresh and bright, doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend combines citrus and spice essential oils to provide an uplifting and cheerful aroma that helps when you’re feeling down.
- Adaptiv®: The soothing aroma of Adaptiv Calming Blend is perfect for life’s most stressful moments.
- Northern Escape™: A proprietary blend of the best wood and fir oils, Northern Escape has a fresh, green aroma that creates an atmosphere of harmony and peace.
- Laluz™ Diffuser: This one-of-a-kind ultrasonic diffuser has up to an eight-hour runtime and three ambient light settings to match whatever mood you’re in.
Home Essentials kit bundle — BEST DEAL with a diffuser and full-sized bottles PLUS you will get a FREE WILD ORANGE) :
To read more about the benefits of a wholesale account, click here.
dōTERRA has the 10 basic and most used/common oils in a starter kit called the Family Essentials Kit or Home Essentials kit or Aroma Essentials kit above.
OR the Home Essentials Kit is $250 Same basic oils –however, they come in the 15ml full size bottles plus you get a Petal home diffuser! (3 times as much for about a $100 more)
Home Essentials Description:
The best essential oils for the home have come together in one convenient collection: the Home Essentials Kit. You can protect and care for your family when you have the right tools at your fingertips. This kit gives you everything you need for a happy, healthy home. With bestselling doTERRA essential oils and blends, plus the Petal Diffuser, the Home Essentials Kit truly offers the essentials for any home.
Home Essentials Kit Includes:
- Peppermint 15 mL
- Lemon 15 mL
- Deep Blue® 5 mL
- Lavender 15 mL
- Adaptiv® 15 mL
- Copaiba 15 mL
- doTERRA Balance® 15 mL
- doTERRA Breathe® 15 mL
- DigestZen® 15 mL
- doTERRA On Guard® 15 mL
- The Petal® Diffuser
The “Top 10 oils” in the Aroma + Home Essentials kit are and primary uses from doterra.com:
1. Lavender (Retail price without kit $28):
- “Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Eases muscle tension”
- MY USES-with Lavender oil we use it for everything…in the diffuser at night or in a bath for its calming & relaxing qualities, on the skin for irritations like itching, bug bites, overexposure of sun, etc. We love it for so many things but it also smells amazing–unlike any other Lavender oil we have ever smelt!
2. Peppermint (Retail $27):
- “Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health”
- MY USES-with Peppermint oil I have combined with Wild Orange in diffuser or in spray bottle to naturally wake up and focus on a task. I have made my own natural mouthwash with Peppermint oil—see doterrablog.com for recipe:http://doterrablog.com/diy-mouthwash-recipe-made-with-essential-oils-for-a-fresh-clean-mouth/
3. Lemon (retail $13):
- “Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability”
- MY USES-with Lemon oil I love adding it to cleaning supplies, to the kitchen diffuser for a fresh scents, to use as a natural sticker & pen remover, in my water for a refreshing drink!
4. Melaleuca aka Tea Tree oil (Retail $25):
- “Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats”
- MY USES-with Melaleuca oil I love to use it for cleaning products as well, healthy immune boost in the diffuser & hand sanitizers, I use it to clean occasional skin blemishes, and I just love its fresh & clean scent.
5. Oregano (Retail $32):
- “Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Provides immune-enhancing benefits
- Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function
- Excellent source of antioxidants”
- MY USES-with Oregano oil we use it in the diffuser for immune-enhancing benefits in the P.O.O.F. blend (Peppermint, Oregano, On Guard, and Frankincense) so effective in times of need!
6. Frankincense (Retail $93):
- “Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, blemishes, and stretch marks”
- MY USES-with Frankincense oil we use it for every thing (when in doubt, use Frank), we use it for maintaining a healthy immune system every night in a rollerball combined with Lavender for its calming & relaxing properties, I have used for relieving discomfort from too much sun, for imperfections and for stretch marks during & after my four pregnancies.
On Guard Protective blend (Retail $42):
- “Supports healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental threats
- Cleanses surfaces
- Purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation
- Energizing and uplifting aroma”
- MY USES-with the Protective blend and other products we love to clean surfaces in a natural way for babies & pet’s paws, support healthy immune function when seasonal threats are high, I love the smell of the Protective blend in the diffuser especially during the holidays!
7. Breathe Respiratory blend (Retail $26):
- Maintains clear airways and breathing
- Supports overall respiratory health
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats-with the Respiratory blend we love diffusing for its ability to clear airways and energize you, even when we are feeling 100% I still love to apply before a hike, run, or yoga to open my airways and have a better workout!
8. DigestZen Digestive blend (Retail $41):
- “Aids in the digestion of foods
- Soothes occasional stomach upset
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract-with the Digestive blend we love to use it after a large meal, or to help our digestion if its experiencing any upset, this blend is a miracle worker for so many things, and has uses beyond just digestion.
9. Deep Blue Soothing blend (Retail $42):
- “Soothes sore muscles and achy joints
- Supports healthy circulation”
- MY USES-with the soothing blend we love to use it on sore muscles after a workout or beforehand to be proactive, I love applying to my neck & temples to wake up if there is any sort of head tension going on
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
If you are ready to go, please use the wholesale step-by-step link with the instructions on how to sign up…you can find that link below. When you have successfully completed the purchase of the Family Essentials (or 100 PV enrollment order) or Home Essentials kit…please email me with your address so I can send you some info and your corresponding welcome gift. Thank you!
Another option is to create your own oil set by starting with a Simple Solutions kit and then you can add on whatever additional oils or products that you want.
If you’re just getting started with essential oils, the Simple Solutions Enrollment Kit is perfect for you. As the name suggests, this kit includes simple products that offer simple solutions to everyday problems and tasks. With three doTERRA powerhouse products—Lemon, doTERRA On Guard®, and doTERRA Serenity®—this kit is both simple and effective. Along with these three top-selling oils, Deep Blue® Rub ensures you truly have the basics covered to get started with essential oils.
Whether you want to clean your home naturally, support your immune system,* create an environment that’s conducive for sleep, or recover after a tough workout, all the products in this kit can help. For anyone who’s just getting started with essential oils or who wants to experience the power of natural products, this kit is what you need.
- Lemon: (15 mL) With natural cleansing properties, Lemon is effective for freshening the air and cleansing the surfaces in your home.
- doTERRA On Guard® :(15 mL) This oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary can help support immune function when used internally.*
- doTERRA Serenity® :(15 mL) The calming and soothing aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend helps to create a tranquil atmosphere at bedtime.
- doTERRA Deep Blue® Rub: With this topical cream, formulated with the soothing Deep Blue oil blend, you can bring comfort to targeted areas of the body.
Email or message me on FB with any questions: email@example.com